For 6 persons
- 45g carrot, peeled, diced
- 45g celery, clean the stalk, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 big cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 4pcs
- 500g skinless salmon fillet, diced
- 1500ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 500ml water
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 30g chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Steam the potatoes, around 15 mins.
Put the potatoes and 500ml of broth into the blender, blend until smooth, cover with plastic wrap, set aside to cooldown.
Heat oil in a large pot with over medium heat.
Add salmon, carrot and celery, stirring frequently, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add remaining chicken broth, water, cauliflower and chives, bring to boil.
Add potato mixture, dill and mustard into the soup until well blended, cover and cook for 10 mins.
Season with sea salt and pepper.