For 4 persons
- 3 large boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Put the chopped boiled egg and avocado in the mixing bowl.
Immediately add the lemon juice on top of the avocado and mash the avocado.
Add the Greek yogurt, celery, shallot, parsley, dill, sea salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and extra virgin olive oil.
Mix everything well with a wooden spoon.
Can server with room temp or cover and chill for later.
It is a good ideal for sandwich filling.